Friday, October 17, 2008

Is Actress forced for money in India?

Is Actress in India especially in south are forced to do obscence scenes in movies? Here is one incident. Kerala Actress Bhanu eloped from her house and met with journalist for help yesterday in Cochin. As she had tears running down her cheaks she said she has been tortured by her father to act in obscene scenes.
She says ‘right in my childhood, my father left us and never turned onto our side and it was my uncle who saved from the deep troubles and lifted to certain level. Then as I started acting in films, my father got back again and we were there showering our love for us. But then, he started grabbing the money I earned through films. Also he forced me to act in films of obscenity and even he spoke the worst about me in public’.
She asked for the support from the media and the public not just for her but for her mother, Shaali as well.

No comments: