Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do you read books?

Many people in this world have the habit of reading books. Really its very good habit needed to be cultivated in small ages itself. Actually reading makes a person mature, makes him to understand himself, increases concentration, etc… while reading a book or novel we involve ourselves into that we image ourselves in the character we read makes real feel good. A person own personality gets improved by reading really good books. My life has changed a lot by reading books. Especially books like DAS CAPITAL, GANDHI made me realize how important reading books. For time pass I started reading books but nowadays without reading I can’t sleep. After reading the book I mentioned above I started to think what I am doing in this world, am I useful to this world, any one gets benefited by me and lots and lots of questions rose. These questions made me to improve my life style and I can see the results in my personality improved. I got more friends every one respected me a lot. So friends reading books can create a lot on improvement in you so start reading books

No comments: